Hi. I’m Vik Shukla
I’m a financial writer and investor. I write about financial wellness, investor psychology and market risks.
The goal of my work is to help you make better financial decisions. Sign-up to get my new posts directly in your inbox.
Here is how my work will help you
I don’t have all the answers. I’m learning and sharing with you whatever I learn and find useful. I cover ideas and topics like…
- How to improve your thinking to make better financial decisions
- How to think about risk and rewards
- How the financial markets work
- How your behavior affects long-term returns
- How to manage your finances to create long-term wealth
- And much more
Most popular posts
To help you get started, here are three of my most popular posts:
- Why middle-class people stay middle-class all their life…and what you can do about it
- Panic Selling: What causes investors to panic and what you can do about it
- Evolution, emotions and the stock market: How not to be your own worst enemy
Sign-up for my newsletter
Join our small community by signing up for my newsletter. You’ll be among the first to know when I publish something new. No Spam.
You can also connect with me on Twitter and Medium. I’m not on any other social media platform.