Hi. I’m Vik Shukla.
I’m an investor, writer and educator. My mission is to help investors build their mental toolbox and make better financial decisions.
My work has appeared on ValueWalk, The Motley Fool, Yahoo! Finance, Seeking Alpha, InvestorPlace, InsiderMonkey, and many other reputed financial websites.
I’m not a financial planner, SEBI-registered investment advisor, or mutual fund distributor.
Here is how my work will help you
Even though I’ve spent almost a decade writing about finance and investing my own money, I don’t have all the answers. I’m learning and sharing with you what I find useful and interesting. I cover ideas and topics like…
- How to improve your thinking to make better financial decisions
- How to think about risk and rewards
- How the financial markets work
- How your behavior affects long-term returns
- How to manage your finances to create long-term wealth
- And much more
I don’t offer stock recommendations. You’ll never see me recommending stocks or discussing which stocks to buy and which ones to sell.
Instead, I focus on sharing ideas and lessons that will help you decide on your own how to invest wisely. Nobody understands your goals and financial responsibilities better than you.
Most popular posts
To help you get started, here are five of my most popular posts:
- Why middle-class people stay middle-class all their life…and what you can do about it
- Seven Different Classes. Plus two rules to get (and stay) wealthy
- Evolution, emotions and the stock market: How not to be your own worst enemy
- Panic Selling: What causes investors to panic and what you can do about it
- Instant gratification, delayed gratification and the art of personal finance
You can also connect with me on Twitter. I’m not on any other social media platform.