Insights on investing, business, and critical thinking.
You’ll get an email every 2-3 weeks. It could be ideas and observations that will help you invest better. Or it could be an AMA session where I answer your questions.
Hi, I’m Vik Shukla
I’m an investor, writer and educator.
My mission is to help investors upgrade their mental toolbox and make better financial decisions.
My work has appeared in ValueWalk, The Motley Fool, Yahoo! Finance, Seeking Alpha, and many other reputed financial websites.
I’ve spent almost a decade writing about finance, but I don’t have all the answers. I’m learning and sharing with you what I find useful and interesting.
Read the latest articles:
- Seven Different Classes. Plus two rules to get (and stay) wealthyBorn in Wayanad district of Kerala, Joy Arakkal was running the Dubai-based Innova Group of
- Instant gratification, delayed gratification and the art of personal financeInstant gratification is one of the most notorious phrases in the world of personal finance.
- Six key lessons to take from the COVID-19 pandemic2020 is nothing less than a nightmare. The COVID-19 pandemic has forced the world into
- Stock market bubbles: On euphoria, FOMO, and the greater foolThe American Civil War broke out in April 1861, shortly after Abraham Lincoln became President
- Evolution, emotions and the stock market: How not to be your own worst enemyThis is your grandfather from 50,000 years ago. You don’t know his name. Let’s call
Besides signing up for my email, you can connect with me on Twitter. I’m not on any other social media platform.