Hi. I’m Vik Shukla.
I’m a financial writer and investor. I write about financial wellness, investor psychology and market risks.
The goal of my work is to help you make better financial decisions.
Here is how my work will help you
I don’t have all the answers. I’m learning and sharing with you whatever I learn and find useful. I cover ideas and topics like…
- How to improve your thinking to make better financial decisions
- How to think about risk and rewards
- How the financial markets work
- How your behavior affects long-term returns
- How to manage your finances to create long-term wealth
- And much more
Most popular posts
To help you get started, here are three of my most popular posts:
- Why middle-class people stay middle-class all their life…and what you can do about it
- Panic Selling: What causes investors to panic and what you can do about it
- Evolution, emotions and the stock market: How not to be your own worst enemy
You can also connect with me on Twitter. I’m not on any other social media platform.